Why We Love it
Introducing an affordable boxed bed solution. Emma features a 0.75 inch top layer of memory foam, 5.25 inch dense layer of responsive foam, and a quilted polyester fabric cover with stitched padding for an extra layer of comfort. The perfect solution for guest or kid rooms, Emma easily stores away when not in use and comes compressed, vacuum-packed, rolled, and sealed in a small portable box. Foam meets fire resistant standards and fully decompresses in about 2 hours during the summer, and 72 hours during the winter.
- Kid mattress - the affordable firm mattress for kid rooms, Emma features 0.75 inches of memory foam, 5.25 inches of responsive foam, and a polyester quilted cover. Perfect for Twin XL size bed frames
- Easy set-up - position the mattress box next to your bed, Unbox and unwrap without cutting the mattress, then Unroll and place in your desired spot. Expands in 2 hours Summer/ up to 72 hours Winter
- Portable mattress - get exceptional value and assure your child or guest a great night sleep with this 6 inch kid’s firm bed mattress. Perfect for a child’s bed or on-the-go in a camper or RV
- Sleeping Styles - side Sleepers can rejoice with a foam mattress that conforms to every sleep position. Sleep better with a mattress for Stomach, Back, or side sleeping
- Decompression Winter: average 72 hours
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.