Why We Love it
The Clyde Collection's chair has a clean Mid-Century aesthetic while the small scale button tufting adds a pop of personality. Perched on solid wood legs, this chair is a true classic and is a fashionable addition to living rooms, bedrooms and entryways. The Linen Upholstered Chair Overall Measures 26"W x 28"D x 31.5". Made with a Solid Beechwood Frame atop Solid Wood legs, the Seat Cushion is removeable and has a seating dimension of 18.5" x 21.3" x 18.9". The Clyde Chair arrives assembled and it's design will fit and compliment multiple rooms and decors. TOV Furniture is led by formidable industry veterans with unique insights and nearly two decades of experience in every phase of the business. They are committed to efficiency and customer satisfaction, while taking great pride in a design team that doesn't merely create cutting edge designs, but actually sets new fashion trends and strives for the perfect balance between style, comfort quality and price.
- Comfortably Sized: this listing is for a single clyde living room chair, the clyde upholstered accent chair measures 26"w x 28"d x 31.5"h and weighs approx 31.5 lbs. the upholstered chair arrives assembled and ready to be enjoyed
- Handcrafted to Perfection: a comfortable and luxurious accent chair with a solid beechwood frame that is perched atop solid wood legs, carefully upholstered in linen and completed with 4 small scale button tufting.
- Comfortable Seating Dimensions: the seat cushion is removeable and the seating dimensions are an accommodating 18.5"w x 21.3"d x 18.3"h while the arm height stands at 23". the midcentury chair is spot clean only
- Versatile Design: the upholstered chair's unique design makes it suitable for the living room, bedroom, den, entryway or guest room. add some much needed aesthetically pleasing comfort to almost any décor with the clyde upholstered chair
- A unique vision: tov furniture was established in pursuit of a vision to create a unique furniture brand that embraces fresh concepts and impeccable craftsmanship. led by formidable industry veterans, this vision has come to fruition.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.