Why We Love it
The Cowgirl Collection from TOV Furniture brings to your home a classic sense of western style with its design scheme. An interesting twist on a classic Parisian style chair, the Cowgirl flaunts a mix of rustic elements and sophisticated style. Each one-of-a-kind chair is upholstered in its own unique genuine Brazilian cowhide, ensuring that no two chairs are exactly alike. Each chair in the Cowgirl collection measures 20"W x 23.2"D x 39.8"H and weighs 19.2lbs. to perfectly fit virtually any dining room or dine-in kitchen. This chair come fully assembled upon delivery to your home. TOV Furniture is led by formidable industry veterans with unique insights and nearly two decades of experience in every phase of the business. They are committed to efficiency and customer satisfaction, while taking great pride in a design team that doesn't merely create cutting edge designs, but actually sets new fashion trends and strives for the perfect balance between style, comfort quality and price.
- Dimensionally Accommodating: Each Dining Chair In The Cowgirl Collection Measures 20"W x 23.2"D x 39.8"H with A Weight Of 19.2lbs. To Perfectly Fit Your Dining Room or Dine-in Kitchen. This Chair Comes Fully Assembled For Your Convenience.
- Built To Withstand Time: The Dining Chairs In The Cowgirl Collection Feature A Sturdy Oak Frame and A Soft and Durable Genuine Brazilian Cowhide Upholstery, Meaning These Chairs Are Made To Last In Your Home For Years To Come.
- A Rugged, Western Design: These Chairs Feature A No-frills Style Of Western Design, Rustic Oak Frame, and Simple Aesthetic Choices. The Natural Cowhide Upholstery Provides An Authentic Western Appeal.
- Handcrafted With The Utmost Quality and Care: Each Dining Chair Is Handmade With Highest Level of Quality By Master Craftsmen, Using Only The Best Techniques Honed From Years Of Experience To Bring You Only The Finest Furniture
- A Unique Vision: TOV Furniture Had a Vision to Create a Different Kind of Furniture Company. Led by Formidable Industry Veterans With Unique Insights and Nearly Two Decades of Experience in Every Phase of the Business, This Vision Has Come to Fruition.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.