First of a Kind Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers - 7" Lemon Shaped Salt & Paper Shaker Set with Tray, stoneware lemon salt shakers set of two
- Lemon Shaped Salt & Pepper Shakers: This lemon shaped salt and pepper shaker set comes with a cute tray. Our salt shaker is made with ceramic material and adopted the element of lemons. These shaker sets are great to display.
- Lifelike & Realistic: This fruity lemon shaker set is designed for a variety of décor. Adds a unique element to your table or counter. The surface texture makes them look natural and lifelike. The yellow color makes them look cool and fresh.
- Bring Instant Flair to the Table: These decorative lemon shaped salt & pepper shakers make a unique focal point for any table setting. Our fake lemons shakers are a perfect choice for homes, parties, & restaurants.
- Easy to Refill Again & Again: Simply pop out the bottom stopper and refill with your favorite salt or pepper. These cute salt and pepper shakers are perfect for functional use or decorative display in the kitchen or on the dining table.
- Get Ready to Become a Fan: At Youngs Inc – we strive for exceptional customer service and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Add our lemons décor salt shaker to your cart and experience our outstanding customer service for yourself!
- Ships to: USA - Free Shipping
- All in-stock items are estimated to ship within 1-3 business days.
- All back ordered items will ship as soon as they are back in stock.
Choosing Shipping Options at Checkout
BASIC Shipping: Basic shipping free. We will deliver your order to your front door and is a contactless delivery. Please note, this delivery method will not include appointment scheduling and will either ship with Fedex, UPS, or Metropolitan. Larger items will ship with our specialized furniture carriers due to FedEx and UPS size limitations.
UPGRADE In-Room Shipping: $80. In-room shipping includes a two-person delivery team that will deliver your order to the room of your choice for all qualifying products. This is an excellent option if you need some help moving big pieces of furniture or living in an apartment. Your order will be delivered with a specialized furniture carrier and includes appointment scheduling options before delivery.
UPGRADE+ In-Room + Assembly Shipping: $200. Get your order delivered to the room of your choice and fully assembled by a two-person delivery team. This is great for busy people or those who hate putting together furniture. Your order will be delivered with a specialized furniture carrier and includes appointment scheduling options before delivery.
Rates are subject to change, we will contact you if that is the case.
Some remote areas are beyond our Standard Service Area, and our carriers do not service those locations. We will contact you for your approval before processing the order in these instances.
We want you to love it, that is why we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy. In the rare event that you are unhappy with your product, you may return it within 30 days of delivery.
You will be responsible for return shipping and delivery charges. Fill out the RETURN FORM to begin the return process. As soon as we receive the item you will be refunded in the original method of payment.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so within 24 hours of placing it. If your order has already been fulfilled and shipped out, you may contact us for a return request.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY MERCHANDISE REFUSED OR SHIPPED BACK WITHOUT OUR CONSENT IS CHARGED A MINIMUM OF 25% RESTOCK FEE AND FREIGHT CHARGES FOR THIS WILL APPLY.
****IF AN ITEM HAS SHIPPED OUT AND THE SHIPPING COMPANY IS UNABLE TO REACH CUSTOMER VIA PHONE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING FEES THAT APPLY FOR THE ITEM TO BE SHIPPED BACK AS WELL AS A RESTOCK FEE FOR NON DELIVERY
PLEASE ENSURE PHONE NUMBERS ARE VALID ON ALL ORDERS FOR TIMELY DELIVERS AS WELL AS AVOIDING SHIPPING & RESTOCK FEES**
In the rare event that your order has arrived damaged, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving the order with photos of the damaged merchandise so we can proceed with sending a replacement.
If you find that you are missing parts, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 866-906-3625 and we will be happy to send you a replacement.
MATERIAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Clean regularly with a vacuum cleaner. Do not use any solvent containing a cleaning agent. Remove spilled liquids immediately in the direction of seam to seam. Use distilled/purified water to avoid chalk stains.
Clean with a glass cleaner. Never use abrasive detergents. Use table mats on the surface to avoid scratches from forming.
For regular cleaning, use a slightly wet cloth and immediately dry. You may periodically use special cleaning agents, especially for chrome or copper materials.
Polished Marble and Stone
Quarried stone or marble contains natural fissures along with color variations. These are not considered defects as they enhance the look and the uniqueness of the item. As hard as stone or marble is, the surface is still porous and might stain from liquids or foods. Glass cleaner or soap and water may be used to maintain the stone or marble surfaces. As a recommendation, we suggest polishing these materials with clean wax. For best results use a polisher product which contains carnauba wax.
This type of wax is readily available from your local home improvement store. Waxing often will help protect the surface from stains caused by water or liquids. Please note that applying wax prior to use with foods or liquids is highly recommended.
Dust off regularly and use a slightly wet sponge periodically. Use light soapy water to remove stains. Persistent stains can be removed by carefully using cleaning solvents. Always clean in the direction of seam to seam.
As wood is a hygroscopic natural product, it may shift in various temperature or humidity, depending on the type of wood, construction, and place of location. Optimum conditions are 64-700F (18-210C), with the humidity of 45- 55%.
Untreated and Lacquered Wood
Dust off regularly. Use slightly wet cloth once in a while. Clean in the direction of the wood texture. Avoid stagnant moisture.
Oiled, Bleached, and Waxed Wood
Dust off regularly with a damp cloth. Protect and clean with paraffin oil-based products.
Wood Laminated or Coated with Melamine Resin
Use anti-static dusters for daily care. Use lukewarm suds to remove light staining. Do not use abrasive detergents, any wax, or furniture polish. Melamine resin can be cleaned best with cleaning solvents in combination with a chamois leather.
Our Low-Price Guarantee
Found a lower price?
Just let us know and we'll beat it! We wont be beat on price.
First of a Kind researches our competition daily to ensure we are offering the best prices online! However, If you find an identical product offered online for a lower price, we will gladly beat or match any price. The following terms apply:
- We must verify that the product is offered by an authorized US retailer and that it is identical to ours. The product must also be in stock, brand new, and covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- The price quoted by the other retailer must include all applicable charges including those for options, customization, shipping, and handling.
- We cannot always match prices on special orders, items sold through auction sites, overstock sites, deal sites or those sold through special events (e.g. limited-time sales, closeouts, clearances, or liquidations).
- Price matching does not include taxes or prices that are lower due to typographical errors.
- Finally, the advertised price must be available to all customers and cannot require any kind of membership, affiliation, coupon codes or sign-ups.
If you have any questions about our price match policy or to see if your product qualifies, Call us
Don't miss out on our top selling items!